the old...Journey with Me...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

first bunch of posts!

Hrm, I'm not able to access blogger.com right now. At least not on this modem connection that I have...but luckily, I've got it set up to accept email posts.
Unfortunately, it doesn't let me change the dates...so I've added the posts in order (I hope) and hopefully I can change the dates later or something. So enjoy the LONG recaps for my first 6 days of my adventure! I'll have to catch up with all of your blogs as well (if I can access the blogger domain!!)

Having fun so far! My cousin helped me order a cell phone online (on yahoo auctions i think) and I'm waiting for it to be delivered! Can't wait!

Oh yeah! Let me know if my posts are too long and boring. I can definitely give shorter recaps, but I know at least one person is demanding long and boring posts from me, so for these first few, that's what I've done. Enjoy!! You'll hear from me again soon I promise! Now it's time to shower, study and be up before 7am for class! ack! It's already 11:30pm now!! night!