Tough decision...
Woke up early to call ShiDa and found out they'd placed me in level 2!!! Can't go talk to them today cuz they only work in the morning and we were still in TaiChung. Had lunch at my aunt's and it was really big cuz today was the actual day of Ghost Festival (lunar calendar 7/15). Bussed back to Taipei which dropped us off at the taipei train station. I went to use the bathroom there and it was SOOOOoooo majorly stinky! peeeee-ew!
When we got back to mgau's we discovered that they'd discussed it over the weekend and decided to let me stay with them (for rent though...to help supplement their retirement income). Augh! Majorly tough decision! We already paid the security deposit on the other place so it'd be really bad form to back out now. And the other place has DSL (and an elevator)! but I'd have to share the bathroom with 3 strangers...and a small room that wouldn't allow for any guests! At mgau's place, i'd pretty much have the top floor to myself! mga's going to install a gas stove up there so i can cook for myself and i have the bathroom to myself. Lots of room for guests. I wouldn't have to move all my stuff. And a living room with cable TV! :) But no DSL...that's the only thing I'd be missing...sigh...But I decided to stay with mgau. So much more convenient and i would be helping them out too. So guess that's decided and now I can finally settle in!
omg! it's SOOOOO hot! it's like a sauna! I sweat buckets just sitting in front of the TV!
When we got back to mgau's we discovered that they'd discussed it over the weekend and decided to let me stay with them (for rent though...to help supplement their retirement income). Augh! Majorly tough decision! We already paid the security deposit on the other place so it'd be really bad form to back out now. And the other place has DSL (and an elevator)! but I'd have to share the bathroom with 3 strangers...and a small room that wouldn't allow for any guests! At mgau's place, i'd pretty much have the top floor to myself! mga's going to install a gas stove up there so i can cook for myself and i have the bathroom to myself. Lots of room for guests. I wouldn't have to move all my stuff. And a living room with cable TV! :) But no DSL...that's the only thing I'd be missing...sigh...But I decided to stay with mgau. So much more convenient and i would be helping them out too. So guess that's decided and now I can finally settle in!
omg! it's SOOOOO hot! it's like a sauna! I sweat buckets just sitting in front of the TV!

<< Home