Bussing to TaiChung & the night market
I went to TaiChung this weekend and oh my gosh i'm never going to go to the bus station after 5pm on a Friday again (i went after my tutoring session at like 7ish). it was soooo packed. the line was insane, especially to taichung. but there were 2 different routes for taichung and it didn't matter which i picked, so i picked the one that was slightly shorter but had fewer buses. And i was in luck!! I guess they had like 3 buses at 8pm or something so my line moved super fast and I left a little after 8pm (instead of the 10pm that i was scheduled for). Yay!!
We had a big family dinner on saturday where all the cousins who could make it came (and i met some of the girlfriends of my male cousins too. actually, most of my cousins on my mom's side are male, there are only 3 women total, my sis, me & one other). My female cousin (who actually lived with me in CA for a year before transferring to UCLA and is in TaiChung visiting right now) took me to the nearby night market after dinner. It was great! The first one I've been to since coming to Taiwan! Shirts for $100NT!!! (I restrained myself with just 1 cuz i have a whole year of shopping to go...) And there were even earrings with plastic posts for people with sensitive ears! I got two pairs! :) But unfortunately, I ate a lot at dinner (cuz I didn't know I was gonna go to the night market!!) so I didn't eat ANY of the snacks and stuff. :( So I can't wait till my next night market experience where I'll be more prepared and make sure I don't have dinner!! :)
We had a big family dinner on saturday where all the cousins who could make it came (and i met some of the girlfriends of my male cousins too. actually, most of my cousins on my mom's side are male, there are only 3 women total, my sis, me & one other). My female cousin (who actually lived with me in CA for a year before transferring to UCLA and is in TaiChung visiting right now) took me to the nearby night market after dinner. It was great! The first one I've been to since coming to Taiwan! Shirts for $100NT!!! (I restrained myself with just 1 cuz i have a whole year of shopping to go...) And there were even earrings with plastic posts for people with sensitive ears! I got two pairs! :) But unfortunately, I ate a lot at dinner (cuz I didn't know I was gonna go to the night market!!) so I didn't eat ANY of the snacks and stuff. :( So I can't wait till my next night market experience where I'll be more prepared and make sure I don't have dinner!! :)

<< Home