Almost Done Packing!
Yup! You heard right! I'm practically 2 days ahead of schedule!! :) All I have left are some clothes that are still drying (I had to hand wash & hang dry some stuff) and all the things that I'm still using before I leave (toiletries mostly). But that just means that I now have no more excuses to put off cleaning my room...which is a total mess :( Ugh. I don't know why I always dislike packing so much. It's not that bad, but everytime I have to do it, I totally dread it. Or maybe that's just anything requiring lots of work (or what I perceive to be a lot of work)...I really really DETEST cleaning though. And cleaning my room will be ESPECIALLY fun since I'm such a pack rat and I still haven't moved all my stuff out of my old room yet! Ugh. But on the bright side, I still have 4 hours of Alias to watch...so that should make for good breaks from cleaning!
P.S. I can't believe who got eliminated on TAR!!! I can't believe it! I totally thought they'd stay longer, but I guess I never really thought they'd win. And I don't understand why everyone was gagging on the eggs...just eating too fast and too much of it? Cuz I LOOoooooove eggs!! But I think Phil said it was the equivalent of 12? hrm...that'd be tough. I hope they were allowed to add salt & pepper...Colin was such a wuss about it though! Acted like he was eating live insects or something. I missed the preview for next week cuz I flipped over to watch the Olympics!! Boooooo! But oh well. It was my last "live" TAR. Not sure if I'll record it and watch it later or just read the recaps on the web. or both! :)
**************************** ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!!! ****************************
P.S. I can't believe who got eliminated on TAR!!! I can't believe it! I totally thought they'd stay longer, but I guess I never really thought they'd win. And I don't understand why everyone was gagging on the eggs...just eating too fast and too much of it? Cuz I LOOoooooove eggs!! But I think Phil said it was the equivalent of 12? hrm...that'd be tough. I hope they were allowed to add salt & pepper...Colin was such a wuss about it though! Acted like he was eating live insects or something. I missed the preview for next week cuz I flipped over to watch the Olympics!! Boooooo! But oh well. It was my last "live" TAR. Not sure if I'll record it and watch it later or just read the recaps on the web. or both! :)
**************************** ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!!! ****************************

<< Home