How will I survive without TV?
I love TV...I'm such a couch potato. :) I just started watching The Amazing Race and it really sucks that I won't be able to finish the season! :( And I can't believe I'll be missing ALL my favorite shows next season!!!! CSI's gonna be as good as ever since they kept Sara and Nick! And Gilmore Girls is just starting to heat up with Luke and Lorelai AND Rory and Dean getting together!!! After sitting through a REALLY boring season last year, I'm going to miss all the excitement! Augh!! I think Chinese soap operas will be able to fill this huge gap in my life...but I'm not even sure if I'll have a TV and if I'll be able to afford cable!!! *cry* And on top of it all, even though my laptop plays VCDs and DVDs, it either doesn't have enough memory or doesn't have a good enough video card cuz it's a bit jerky and the video doesn't quite match the audio. Ah well...I guess it's just ONE year...and it's a small price to pay in order to enjoy this opportunity...And who knows? Maybe I'll be partying so much that I won't have TIME to watch TV. heh...ok. probably not. maybe i'll read?

<< Home