I'm leaving 8/20
Yup! That's right. I've finally bought a plane ticket. So now I've put some $ where my mouth is! I'm leaving Friday 8/20 at 12:40pm!! Going to Taipei through Tokyo (3 hr layover) and won't get there till 9pm on Sun 8/21. I tried to book tickets for later in August (so I can stay one last weekend & party some more and maybe get Sharon to have a dinner party!!!!), but prices go way up after 8/20, so no can do. And I only got a one-way ticket cuz my parents say I should be able to find cheaper ones once I get there since I don't have a particular time I need to come back, etc. So yeah....I may never come back!! J/K
Oh yeah! And I think it's fairly certain that my whole family will go to Taiwan for Christmas, so it's unlikely I'll be back at all in the next year, so I encourage you all to come visit me or else you're gonna have to suffer through an entire year without my delightful company. :P But seriously, I would love for everyone to visit me there. It'll be fun! And the food is CHEAP and EXCELLENT! I'll let you think about it... :)
Oh yeah! And I think it's fairly certain that my whole family will go to Taiwan for Christmas, so it's unlikely I'll be back at all in the next year, so I encourage you all to come visit me or else you're gonna have to suffer through an entire year without my delightful company. :P But seriously, I would love for everyone to visit me there. It'll be fun! And the food is CHEAP and EXCELLENT! I'll let you think about it... :)

<< Home