just plain wacky
I had the weirdest dream last night. I don't remember all the details anymore, but it involved some gigantic, ritzy hotel suite that had a white grand piano in it, an asian lady who brought a purple sleeping bag, some guy, Richard Gere and another woman. And I was laughing at something so hard my stomach hurt. When I woke up, for a split second, i thought it was monday already (that was the true nightmare..."what?! what happened to the rest of the weekend? oh. whew....it's still sunday. but oh shoot! it's already 8:30?! i'm gonna be late for church!!").
On a side note, I came upon this passage while I was doing my BIAY saturday that was encouraging to me so I wanna share it. 1 Cor 1:25 (NIV) "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." It's really a relief that when I don't know what's the best thing to do...I can pray to God, who knows all things, is gentle and wise beyond my comprehension. And when I'm tired and running out of steam, God has enough strength and enough love & compassion to pick me up and carry me. I'm so thankful for Him!
On a side note, I came upon this passage while I was doing my BIAY saturday that was encouraging to me so I wanna share it. 1 Cor 1:25 (NIV) "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." It's really a relief that when I don't know what's the best thing to do...I can pray to God, who knows all things, is gentle and wise beyond my comprehension. And when I'm tired and running out of steam, God has enough strength and enough love & compassion to pick me up and carry me. I'm so thankful for Him!

<< Home