mp3 player
I got an mp3 player! I think I spent too much though...about $170USD...for 256 MB built-in memory, with an SD slot for additional memory and recording capabilities, FM radio and file-transferring too. It uses batteries too...but it seems like most of the mp3 players sold here use batteries..and it's hard to find japanese brands...i see LOTS of taiwanese and korean brands though. Anyone ever heard of Cenix? It's supposedly korean...well, if you know anything, let me know asap so if i need to return it or something i can do it. but other than being rather expensive...i like it alot!! :) it's got a pretty good interface..but it is rather annoying that i have to carry a USB connection cord around. and 256 MB is soooo not enough. i'd like to be able to put as many of my mp3s on there at once and just never/rarely have to download more songs, but it's not even close...AND i have to leave room for recording taiwanese and transferring files! ack!!
Oh yeah! I also went to church on Sunday. It's great! There's an english service at 5:30pm....it's near TaiDa (figures that it'd be near a college). It was a great message. I think they're doing a series on the power of prayer or something like that and the pastor spoke on how we're supposed to pray. I haven't been to church in ages, but it was good to be there. But of course, I didn't stick around to socialize or anything. Once it was over, I jetted. Strangers freak me out. :)
Oh yeah! I also went to church on Sunday. It's great! There's an english service at 5:30pm....it's near TaiDa (figures that it'd be near a college). It was a great message. I think they're doing a series on the power of prayer or something like that and the pastor spoke on how we're supposed to pray. I haven't been to church in ages, but it was good to be there. But of course, I didn't stick around to socialize or anything. Once it was over, I jetted. Strangers freak me out. :)

<< Home